Members of our current Board of Trustees, Nominating Committee, UU Foundation and UUCP Council are listed below, along with related publications such as our Board Policy Manual, Bylaws, our UUCP Guidebook for Paid & Volunteer Staff and the application for our Lay Leadership Development Scholarships .
Our Board Minutes and Annual Congregational Meeting Minutes are also published here.
UUCP Board of Trustees
- Rev. Christine Dance, Lead Minister
- Board of Trustees
The following members of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Phoenix are serving on the Board of Trustees from July 2019 through June 2020 / 2021. You may reach the Board at email@example.com.
- Jonny Lifshitz (President) 2018-2021
- Bunny Hodas (Vice President) 2018-2021
- Larry Reed (Treasurer) 2018-2021
- Kim St. Clair (Board Secretary) 2019-2021
- Jenny Jones (Trustee-at-large) 2019-2021
- Lucia De Vernai 2020-2022
- Shelley Stephenson 2020-2022
- Francis Wiget 2020-2022
- Youth Reps –
- Walt Doherty (2019-2021)
- Karen Kurtz (2019-2021) Co-Chair
- Daisy Danforth (2020-2021)
- Susan Morris (2020-2022) Co-Chair
- Ted Myers (2020-2022)
- Julie Smart (2020-2022)
- Pierre Tariot (2018-2021) Co-President and Secretary
- Michele Morgan (2019-2021) Trustee
- Diane Targovnik (2019-2022) Co-President
- Dan Hunn (2019-2022) Treasurer
Bonnie White (2020-2023) Trustee
Jay Bastani (2020 – 2023) Trustee
- Jonny Lifshitz, UUCP Board President
- Rev. Dance, ex officio
All UUCP Members are UUFP members
The UUCP Council is made up of all paid and volunteer staff and activity group leaders. The Council meets three times a year for the purpose of increasing communication and to provide opportunities for collaboration so that the ministries can better carry out the congregation’s mission.
- UUCP Council Chair: Diane Targovnik
UUCP Board Policy Manual
The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Phoenix (UUCP) Board Policy Manual is intended to be a compilation of all policies adopted by the Board of Trustees and still in effect. Click here for The UUCP Board Policy Manual in PDF, printable format.
Board, Congregational Meeting Minutes, Financials and Strategic Plan
Recent Board Minutes and the Strategic Plan are available online by clicking here. Prior Minutes and Financials, are also available in a binder in Office 2.
UUCP Guidebook for Paid & Volunteer Staff
The purpose of this Guidebook is to provide standard operating procedures and guidelines for carrying out the work of the congregation. Click here to view and download the guidebook.
Lay Leadership Development Scholarships
Please use this form to apply for scholarships to attend UU Leadership Development events, such as District Assembly, General Assembly, Leadership School, or a District Workshop. Click here for the Scholarship Application in PDF, printable format.