— Post by the Earth Justice Ministry
Applause!! A big round of applause goes to all of you who wrote and called the AZ Corporation Commissioners to vote in the Clean Energy Rules Package. The vote on Friday November 13 was 4-1 to adopt the package. It did not include requirements for utilities to set amounts of renewable energy (wind and solar), however. But it did require utilities to generate electricity 100% carbon-free by 2050 with interim benchmarks.
Please contact them again to thank them.
- Commissioner Bob Burns, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commissioner Boyd Dunn, email@example.com
- Commissioner Justin Olson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commissioner Sandra Kennedy, sdkennedy-web@azcc.
- Commissioner Lea Marquez-Peterson, lmarquezpete
Commissioner Social Media Handles
- Arizona Corporation Commission – @CorpCommAZ
- ACC Chairman Bob Burns – @rburnsazt
- ACC Commissioner Sandra Kennedy – @SandraDKennedy
- ACC Commissioner Boyd Dunn – @BoydDunnAZ
- ACC Commissioner Lea Marquez Peterson – @LeaPeterson