Explorations of Ramadan
Indoors In-Person + Online: 10:30am MST
Led by: Gary Ezzell
Worship Associate: Sam Kirkland
Music: Classical Clarinet with Erin Finkelstein
Sunset on Saturday, April 2, marks the beginning of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, a time for fasting, prayer, and recommitment. What can that faith tradition teach us who are not Muslim? In a word, and a difficult one, “submission”.
Share the Plate
We have started splitting our weekly offering 50/50 with a different organization each month, because we feel this approach better reflects our values than simply donating the entire offering from one service per month. April’s Share the Plate recipient is The Bridge Initiative.
Please Join Us INDOORS!
In-person attendance is limited to 100 people, so please be sure to register to reserve your spot. Masking is required inside the building, and you will need to remain at least 3′ from anyone not in your household.
Not quite ready for indoor gatherings? You can still easily join us on Zoom from a smart phone, computer, or tablet:
Or visit YouTube for a live stream of the service and recordings of past services:
For audio only, phone 346-248-7799 and enter the meeting ID: 853 8421 5579
The following link(s) will take you to Zoom meeting(s) scheduled to start immediately after the service (about 1 hour after the service starts).
- There will be no in-person Coffee Hour for now, as we adjust to indoor services again
- Coffee Hour: Join us on Zoom immediately following the service for conversation and community.
ID: 858 5089 3819 | Passcode: 402721
- Coffee Hour Breakout rooms (all breakout rooms use the same ID & passcode as Coffee Hour)
- Coffee Hour with our Coming of Age Youth – immediately after the service (~11:30am)
- Kids’ Space – starts at noon
- Parents & Caregivers as Sexuality Educators – starts at noon
For technical assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.