Progress Update: (If you’ve written postcards, but are waiting until a future date to mail them, and haven’t already reported, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you completed and will be sending them).
- UUCP participants have written 790 letters or postcards to help turn out the vote in 2022
- We have collected 50 signatures for Ballot Initiatives in the 2022 election
- We have made 500 phonebanking calls and had 30 conversations with prospective voters
- We’ve knocked on 161 doors and had 48 in-person contacts
- UUJAZ is checking with the UUA to see if we can include efforts toward the Save our Schools 2024 Ballot initiative toward the 2022 Good Trouble activities. If you have done any work on this, please track it, and we will let you know if and when we can report!
- Starting September 6, we are changing our monthly meetings from the first Wednesday of the month to the first Tuesday of the month, at 6:30pm. New invitations will be sent.
- September 25: We are planning an in person letter/postcard writing party after service. Mark your calendars!
- September/October: In person and/or virtual texting training and workshops.
- We are looking for non-partisan opportunities to register voters. Let us know if you have any leads. If you have helped register voters, whether partisan or not, let us know at email@example.com.
- Voter protection opportunity: You can sign up to be a poll observer, watch ballot tabulation at your county recorder’s office, and more at Mission for Arizona Voter Protection!
Note: Let us know if you work with a non-partisan organization that needs help with any voter related activities, and we will get the word out! We still have room in the Good Trouble group; please reach out to us for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org