With the parking lot completed and the COVID numbers decreasing, we are thrilled to announce that we will have TWO options for you to join worship starting on Sunday, February 20, at 10:30am:
- Online, live-streamed worship on Zoom, now in a meeting format where you can see and chat with other attendees
- Limited attendance in-person, outdoor, masked and distanced worship at UUCP
We will have more details for you on Tuesday, February 15, in a special email, but here are some of the details for the in-person component:
- Worship will be on the south side of the building in the Memorial Garden area, with seating facing the building.
- For at least the first week, attendance will be capped at 75 people through a reservation system. Once we know we can hold more, we will increase the attendance.
- For those who have mobility issues or don’t have outdoor chairs, there will be chairs for seating at the front. For everyone else, please bring your own outdoor chairs and set your family pod (as applicable) up at a distance from others.
- Masks will be required and, although we know you’ll be glad to see others, we are asking for no hugging until the COVID numbers decrease.
- There will not be group singing, but we will have outstanding music from our Spring Music Series.
- As always, our worship services are all inter-generational. We will not have separate childcare at this point.
The information in the email will also be posted on the website, but you can subscribe to Compass to receive the email and other news directly.