Our Good Trouble Group has started off very strong. Here is our exciting progress so far:
- Engagement: We are now 53 members strong and growing.
- We have distributed 2,000 postcards to UUCP members and friends, to be mailed on October 29.
- 690 post cards and letters have been completed and 50 signatures collected on the Fair Elections petition.
- Shout out to Catherine Kopac, who has already completed and mailed 100 postcards and came back for 100 more!
- We have knocked on 161 doors.
- Our team has made 500 phone calls so far.
- Barbara Cawthorne, while phone banking for Senator Kelley for the past 6 weeks, has made 300 calls!
- Thanks to the following volunteers who have reported activities:
- Barbara Cawthorne
- Gary Ezzell
- Jennifer Jones
- Catherine Kopac
- Cindy Matcha
- Victoria Meyers
- Joanne Pamperin
- Linda Vance
- Sandra Weir
- Texting party with YRUU
- Neighborhood canvassing to get out the vote
- In-person card / postcard writing
- Possible Voter Registration drive
Note: Let us know if you work with a non-partisan organization that needs help with any voter-related activities, and we will get the word out! We still have room in the Good Trouble group; please reach out to us for additional information: email@example.com.