Back-to-School Collection Through August 7
Maryland School is going to be up and running August 8 with a school full of students, ready for in-person learning and interacting with friends. Budgets continue to be stretched, so now is the time for us to help with supplies to outfit classrooms, and you can help by donating needed materials. See below for ways to donate.
- Colored pencils
- Post-It notes
- Markers—fine point and broad
- Boxes of tissues
- Electric pencil sharpeners
Especially Needed Items
- Self-stick easel pads (needs to be 25″ x 30″ if you buy a different brand)
- Gift cards—for restaurants, gas, big box stores; distributed via monthly drawings for teacher appreciation
Student Prizes for Recognition
Prizes for academic achievements, attendance achievements, students of the month, etc., are typically purchased by teachers from their personal funds. Dollar Tree / 99¢ Store are a good source for some of these:
- Emoji stress balls
- Pop-its (anxiety relief toys/gadgets)
- Balls (sports: small and large)
- Art supplies
- Key chains/lanyards
- Fabric & yarn—whatever you have that is unneeded
- Acrylic paint
- Used or new canvas for painting
- Used or new paint brushes, all sizes
- Cardboard egg cartons
- Magazines and calendars with colored pictures
Cases of Bottled Water
It would be great if you have a connection to a business that might be interested in supporting the school by donating some items. Please let us know.
- Purchase items from the list and email firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery instructions
- Make a donation online through Realm—your donation will then allocated appropriately
- Mail a check payable to UUCP, with “Maryland School” in the memo line, to:
4027 E. Lincoln Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Thank you for helping us with this partnership!!!
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.